Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chester Footballer In David Beckham Style Usa Move

David Beckham

I I have always had the ambition to move to the United States to play there. Simon O Brien, 22, who lives in Neston and worked at West Cheshire College for a year is under way for a trial period at the Portland Timbers team in Oregon, a power supply side for Beckham LA Galaxy. Simon, who studied at Sheffield Hallam University, and has played for his first team, who currently plays for Capenhurst Villa in the West Cheshire League. A Chester sports tutor, who dreams of following David Beckham footsteps, is preparing to cross the Atlantic on the next leg of its journey to achieve his ambition of calcium. But for a trial in the United States is not cheap and Simon t hopes local companies may be able to sponsor him to help him achieve his goals. Simon said: I I have always loved playing football, competitive, since it was eight. My mother has always supported me in my dream, but unfortunately he died the last year so I think the time has come to try to achieve my dream and the transition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home